DONE - CVS reorg notice

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 06:42:50 EST

    Ok, new structure is checked in. I used the occasion to move a few
    other things around, ending up with a more compact structure (notice
    the solution that I found for third-party sources under lib-src folder).

    Eclipse setup is complete. We are down to 4 Eclipse projects, you can
    check them out already. See this link for details:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Eclipse

    I decided to experiment with per-project settings (.settings
    directory). I checked in the right compiler levels to CVS.
    Hope .settings can be safely shared between multiple users via CVS (?)

    CVS notifications are back. I am still working on restoring Ant
    scripts, so don't try them just yet.

    Andrus