Re: CVS reorg notice [Was: Mixing JDK 1.4 and 1.5 in development]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 11:47:43 EST

    You can check out "cayenne-java" project and work with it in Eclipse
    with 1.4.

    If you need to build with Ant (including running unit tests), JDK 1.5
    is required...

    Still it should be possible to create JDK1.4-only Ant test task that
    skips 1.5 folders. It is just a matter of writing such task, if the
    is a good reason to spend time on it. But as JDK 1.5 is available on
    all platforms and can be installed in parallel with 1.4, why would we
    want to do that.

    Andrus