Re: Parse refactoring

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 14:36:50 EST

    Malcolm sent a note to me earlier as well. What's strange is that the
    offending parser method that is presumably missing seems to be
    present in Velocity Subversion:

    http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/velocity/core/trunk/src/
    java/org/apache/velocity/runtime/parser/Node.java?view=markup

    Andrus