Re: Eclipse Setup

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 04:20:10 EST

    You can do that of course, but you should understand that the
    variable is there for a reason. Even with 1.4 set as default compile
    level, you may end up using new classes and methods introduced in 1.5
    without ever noticing. Our nightly builds should catch that, but
    still making default Eclipse setup safe is a very good idea.

    Andrus