hsqldb stored procedures

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 17:58:05 EST

    I'm having trouble getting stored procedures working in hsqldb. It's
    invoking { ? = call storedProcName(args) }. I think the brackets are
    supposed to be omitted in hsqldb.. and maybe some other differences as
    well.

    Before I go tinkering with a new datanode type for HSQLDB, I thought
    I'd solicit some feedback... looks like there are similar differences
    in SQLServer. Should I go ahead and create a new HSQLDBDataNode?

    Cris