RE: Mac OS X distro

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 09:19:06 EST

    Another interesting thing about CayenneModeler.app is you can drag/drop
    it anywhere you want to "install" it, plus you can give your model to
    other people who might not have a developer install of Cayenne on their
    system, but do have CayenneModeler.app, and they can double-click on the
    application and open the model.

    This also touches on part of my 1.3 wish list of wanting to change the
    name of the model to .cayenne (or something) so that CayenneModeler.app
    could register with the system to open .cayenne files and then someone
    could double-click on the model file to open it. Plus, I want multiple
    models. :-)

    /dev/mrg

    PS. Andrus, I think we should put the .dmg as a separate download on
    SourceForge, so people could download just it if they want.