Re: Cayenne 1.2 + PostgreSQL

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 15:13:54 EST

    If that's the approach we want to take, then that's fine. It'll certainly
    work (well, not in Michael's case), but tightly couples the DbAdapter and
    PkGenerator. Conceptually, I guess they already are coupled. It just seems
    a bit odd to me to subclass, for example, the Postgres DB adapter, only to
    change what PkGenerator it returns. Although I agree, it is the easiest
    solution to the problem.

    --
    Kevin