Re: XMLEncoder behavior

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 04:54:25 EST

    On Dec 16, 2005, at 1:02 AM, Cris Daniluk wrote:

    > I just submitted a patch that preserves the behavior for objects, but
    > behaves consistently for collections. I wasn't sure if the current
    > implementation made sense for objects or not, so I didn't want to
    > change it. Wish I could have finished it in time for M9 :(

    There were other things that we could've included as well. But I
    decided to rush it as I am leaving for vacation next Monday and have
    very little time left this week.

    We are posting milestones pretty often lately, and I don't expect
    this to change. BTW, now we are now #18 project on FreshMeat by
    "vitality" (this number will go down a few days after the release)

    http://freshmeat.net/stats/#vitality

    Andrus