Re: Cayenne performance testing

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 16:45:47 EST

    I was actually just thinking earlier today that Cayenne might benefit from
    using TestNG. This thought came about when I saw Andrus comment out some
    test cases that were currently failing. With TestNG, you can just mark a
    test as skippable and then at least in your output, you know the test was
    skipped for whatever reason.

    Anyway, the reason I mention it now is that TestNG collects test duration
    values as it runs. A bit crude, but seems like it would work.

    --
    Kevin