Re: New Doc space

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 15:40:04 EST

    I guess the idea is that there is no release mixing within one space.
    In other words a space is a branch.

    CAYDOC Space == HEAD in CVS
    CAYDOC## Space == STABLE-## branch in CVS

    In the future when we branch 1.2 to STABLE-1.2, we will
    simultaneously create a copy of CAYDOC to a new CAYDOC12 space, and
    will continue new doc work in CAYDOC.

    Also it doesn't make sense now to port back 1.1 docs in its own
    space, so I suggest we start with HEAD version of the docs.

    Andrus