Re: New Doc space

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 16:14:48 EST

    Question - how do we ensure the right "natural" ordering of
    documentation pages on Confluence space export?

    First I thought we can prefix each page name with a chapter number
    (like "2.2 Bla Bla"), but this breaks one of the big benefits of Wiki
    - bookmarkable pages (permalinks). I.e. at a later date we may decide
    that "Bla Bla" page must become "4.5 Bla Bla". So we'd have to rename
    it, and its old URL becomes broken.

    It still looks like a central page index is needed... the question is
    how do we make export procedure use it. Any ideas?

    Andrus