Re: Caching update

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 11:34:36 EST

    > The only difference I see compared to Cayenne test cases is that
    > "refreshingObjects" set to "false". So I flipped that flag in the
    > test DataMap and re-ran the tests, and it still works. Very strange.

    Well, typically I would pass false. This is my example of refreshing
    the query. The SQL executed returns 259 rows, the correct amount. Any
    changes in existing records are updated successfully. Only newly added
    records are not viewed (in my test case, I still see 258 records if I
    were to re-execute performQuery(queryName, false);

    I took a quick look at the tests in DataContextQueryCachingTst and I
    don't think this is asserting quite the same thing..

    Cris