confluence woes

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 15:12:15 EST

    After all the positive experience with Confluence, I became too comfy
    with it... Just lost 20 minutes of work (typing the new blog entry)
    due to the fact that Confluence didn't like a special character in
    the page title (:) ... Firefox handles well the "traditional" web
    apps, so you can hit the back button and get your entire form input
    back. But this doesn't work with the fancy AJAX s..t.

    Oh well, I should've known better. Sorry for using the list to vent :-)

    Andrus