Re: New Doc space

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 22:42:46 EST

    I finished bringing in the remaining user guide docs (including a
    couple of pages I accidentally missed), cleaned up some formatting,
    and updated the space homepage to include the TOCs for the user guide
    and modeler guide, which I think is a nice touch.

    I will turn my focus now to javadoc linking (woohoo!) and building the
    TOC more intuitively.

    Cris