Commit access for Cris and Kevin

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 17:19:11 EST

    While we are at it, I also suggest to grant committer status to Cris
    Daniluk and Kevin Menard. I emailed them privately today and both are
    interested to jump on the JPA work. Both need no introduction on this
    list, and have been active contributors and community members for a
    long time.

    Here is my vote:

    Cris: +1
    Kevin: +1