JPA RoadMap

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 20:28:56 EST

    I started a Wiki page to organize our JPA effort:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/JPA+RoadMap

    Some tasks on the roadmap are fairly vague (CAY-453), but the rest
    are specific things that can be started immediately.

    Folks who want to work on a specific task, go ahead and assign it to
    yourself in Jira. I think everybody who expressed desire to work on
    JPA have enough permissions to reassign tasks already. If there are
    any conflicts on who works on what, let's resolve them on this list.

    Andrus