Welcoming new committers - Tore, Cris and Kevin

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 13:18:46 EST

    I guess we can close the vote. There was no objections and all
    currently active committers gave their +1 for all three candidates.

    Tore, Cris, Kevin - welcome on board! (I don't know what's the right
    phrase should be, as you've been on board for a while, but I
    digress :-))

    Tore and Cris, could you please send me your SourceForge id's - I'll
    set you up with CVS access. I already have Kevin's id, so his account
    is setup. Also you already have all needed Jira and Confluence
    permissions.

    Andrus