Re: Access to a test instance of Oracle 8.1.6

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 20:41:41 EST

    I probably still have access to an Oracle 8.1.6 install, but... there
    are numerous bugs in Oracle 8.1.6. I added a comment asking for the
    specific version, but odds are its not the latest (on both the client
    side and server side).

    We still may want to fix, but it may make it more difficult to
    reproduce if we have to find a specific patch. Meanwhile, I will see
    what I can do.