Re: ant default target ...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 10:46:09 EST

    This was to underscore that all those scripts are not standalone and
    are intended to be called from the master script. I am using XMLBuddy
    plugin, so I haven't noticed a problem with Eclipse Ant editor.

    Yes - lets remove it from all scripts except cayenne-ant/build.xml .
    (I swear Ant complained in the past when there was no default target,
    but I tried it now (Ant 1.6.2) and it works just fine.

    Andrus