FW: [proposal] - maven 2 based build?

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 12:14:46 EST

    I didn't see that the discussion got moved.

    --
    Kevin

    ------ Forwarded Message From: Kevin Menard <kmenar..ervprise.com> Reply-To: <cayenne-apach..bjectstyle.org> Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:12:46 -0500 To: <cayenne-apach..bjectstyle.org> Conversation: [proposal] - maven 2 based build? Subject: Re: [proposal] - maven 2 based build?

    I've actually just begun looking at maven 2 a bit myself, since it seems to have improved considerably over maven. Since I'm still fairly new to it all, I can't say much one way or the other. However, I do find the lack of clear documentation for maven 2 a bit troubling. Additionally, I tend to not like trying to fix things that aren't broken. #4 on your benefit list seems to be the only added value, IMHO.

    I guess I would need to be sold on the idea a bit more.

    -- Kevin

    ------ End of Forwarded Message