Re: maven bits...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 06:29:33 EST

    Hi Bill,

    Great! (BTW, I received both messages and they are archived too -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/02/ )

    I am going to look at this in a few days (unless somebody beats me on
    that and checks it in earlier). In the meantime I figured I should
    try m2 on a new customer project. So far I like what I see - it
    indeed helps to get things going quickly.

    Andrus