Confluence / CAYDOC

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 15:01:33 EST

    I noticed some people have been making edits to the cayenne docs under
    the CAYDOC space in Confluence. While this is helpful, I'd like to ask
    that everyone leave the docs alone at the moment. I am currently
    working on some plugins to help improve their usefulness, so I'm
    depending on a relatively stable base.

    Specifically, Malcom updated a bunch of class refs to link to the
    javadocs. However, since the javadoc links aren't necessarily static
    (particularly as we move into 1.2, etc), this adds potentially severe
    overhead. If you could roll these changes back, I would really
    appreciate it. Once I finish my work, class names should automatically
    (or at least semi-automatically) resolve themselves to the most up to
    date javadoc location available.

    Thanks all!

    Cris