Re: Confluence / CAYDOC

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 17:13:10 EST

    I've been testing on the user guide, not the modeler guide.. so its
    not really affecting me

    In fact, the user guide changes aren't affecting me dramatically since
    its not 100% updated :) Plenty of good examples, just difficult to get
    a nice page that has lots of unmatched examples.

    Anyway, I think we're going to end up having some sort of mnemonic
    like !!DataContext!! to trigger a javadoc reference, but I'm not quite
    there yet. Soooo as far as the modeler guide goes, at some point it
    will need changed, but I think its just as good to wait until you know
    what it needs changed to.

    Cris