jira instance

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 23:27:50 EST

    Hi All,

    I wanted to give you an update on whats up with JIRA.

    I chatted with Jeff T and the issues.apache.org machine is currently
    undergoing some changes. They hope to get JIRA finished next week
    then they will be able to start moving us over so the current
    thinking is around april 7 or there after we could move our data over.

    Andrus: I gave him your aim and email so be looking for contact on or
    around that date.

    TTFN,

    Bill Dudney
    MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org