Re: Modeler plugin engine prototype for 3.0

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 07:26:34 EDT

    Good thing about Platonos is that, considering its BSD license and a
    small and tight codebase (64K jar), I don't care that it is abandoned
    - it can be forked and maintained separately without much extra
    burden (although if we settle on it, we should definitely attempt to
    work with its authors, before considering a fork).

    In any event, this is not a settled issue and is up for discussion.
    Although I think this is the best standalone engine out there which
    will be the least painful choice for us at this point.

    Andrus