Re: Final release?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 10:33:25 EDT

    Let's at least submit this as a bug. I think I may have an older
    Linux box where I can put Sybase and play with a solution that I had
    in mind.

    In any event whatever fix we end up with, it should be possible to
    stick it in a custom PkGenerator, so it shouldn't be a problem for
    1.2 users if it goes in release 3.0 (and we can port it to 1.2.1 as
    well).

    Andrus