Re: Preview of the release announcement

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 10:17:56 EDT

    Jim,

    I appreciate your joke, and maybe we are somewhat like that. As
    Michael just said (and I explained in response to your other post
    already), some things are serial in nature. If a release takes X
    weeks to finish we can't make it in (X - 1) or (X - X). Yeah, I wish
    we weren't so sluggish.

    Regarding external infrastructure. There are two pieces remaining -
    the web site (which we will switch right after the release) and
    Confluence. I'd like to follow up on Confluence. IIRC Cris
    volunteered to participate in a test run of Confluence at Apache.
    Cris do you know what's the status of that and whether we can migrate
    at this point?

    Andrus