Re: more maven questions

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 23:09:47 EDT

    And I forgot to mention, they are currently excluded by maven because
    they are in the resources directory. I ran across them because I let
    Eclipse find all the source directories, it found this and complained
    that the webobjects stuff was not found. Other wise I would have
    remained happily unaware of this code :-)

    TTFN,

    -bd-