Re: Move success stories to the Wiki

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 10:49:13 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    >> I know I never bothered adding my own success story just because I
    >> didn't care to be bothered with it.
    >
    > Instructions on that page say "If you want to add your Cayenne site to
    > this page, please drop a note to cayenne-user list or directly to
    > "andrus at objectstyle.org"." so we do not require people to submit
    > patches. Sending a note via email is actually *easier* than posting to
    > Wiki, so I don't think we'll be helping anybody.
    I'm aware that patches aren't needed, but it obviously hasn't attracted
    much attention. I'm not sure it's easier. Updating a Wiki is something
    someone can do on their own time, at their own leisure. They can modify
    it as they see fit. Email communication is going to require multiple
    passes. So, I guess I am advocating opening it up to general editing as
    well. I've seen it done with several other projects and it has worked
    out quite well.

    --
    Kevin