NSIS CayenneModeler.exe

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 00:14:30 EDT

    Just closed CAY-493 - switching CayenneModeler.exe building from
    Launch4J. I would appreciate if any of the Windows users on this list
    could build the code from 2.0 branch and give feedback on the new
    modeler launcher. Note - unlike the Launch4J version, the new exe has
    to stay in the distro directory, as it has relative references to the
    jar files. Creating Windows "shortcuts" should work.

    Here is the build procedure:

    1. Install NSIS - http://sourceforge.net/projects/nsis/
    2. Checkout 2.0:

    # svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/
    branches/STABLE-2.0/cayenne/ cayenne-2.0

    3. Build a windoze release with Ant:

    # cd cayenne-2.0/cayenne-ant && ant release-win

    4. Test CayenneModeler.exe

    Thanks
    Andrus

    P.S. And just when I thought 2.0 is so close, I noticed a
    jarbundler.jar - another GPL'd piece used to build the Mac
    Modeler :-/ Looks like WOProject will be getting a new Ant task soon...