Re: Excel Modeler for Cayenne Web Application

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 15:56:13 EST

    I see. So this is the Modeler (and a RAD tool) based on MS Excel as a
    GUI. Can't say that you sold me on it... I totally agree about
    CayenneModeler needing further improvement, although I don't think
    that integrating with Excel is a better investment of time compared
    to improving CayenneModeler.

    But if this works for you, I'd say go for it - the beauty of open
    source is that you can create new stuff without looking back to what
    other people say. Certainly drop a note to this list (or the user
    list) once your tool is ready for download.

    Good luck!
    Andrus