NPE in DataDomainQueryAction.java

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 18:15:04 EDT

    Andrus,

    Happen to have any idea what would cause an NPE at:

    org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.interceptOIDQuery(DataDo
    mainQueryAction.java:175)

    Stepping through it a bit, I've observed that the DataDomainQueryAction
    cache is null, but the ObjectIdQuery cache policy is set to CACHE.

    It looks like the query in question is selecting curval from a sequence.
    My guess is the cache policy refers to the PK caching, since I've
    globally disable caching in this application.

    Anyway, if you have any idea what's going on, great. If not, I'll dig
    in more. I just wanted to check before wasting effort.

    Thanks,
    Kevin

    --
    Kevin Menard