Re: Enums

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 13:42:36 EDT

    Uhm ... that's why I wanted it in the modeler and supported by Cayenne
    natively. (Or easier to support, even if not in the modeler.)

    :-)

    I'm positive this feature would be useful to others. My current
    approach is complicated to set up and easy to miss registering one of
    your types (although you blow up quickly enough) or an actual
    enumerated value (which is harder to catch). If it could be
    simplified, it could be much more useful to everyone.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg