[ANN] New committer -- Andrey Razumovsky

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 21:26:06 EDT

    It is with great pleasure that I get to announce that the Cayenne PMC
    has voted to make Andrey Razumovsky a committer of the Apache Cayenne
    project. Andrey, as you likely know, was our Google Summer of Code
    student this summer. He has made a large number of contributions to
    the modeler application and expressed great interest in other aspects
    of the framework. I'm glad to see that I didn't scare him off as his
    mentor, either.

    Andrey, welcome to the team. Now we just need to do some procedural
    items to get you really going. In the meanwhile, please feel free to
    read up a little on your new role:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

    Once again, congratulations.

    --