cay-1181 (wrong default cgen folder)

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 15:06:21 EDT

    Hey all, this is now working for me, but, as mentioned in my comment,
    I had to wipe out my preferences first. I'm still in the process of
    fully grokking the stack surrounding modeler preferences, so I'm not
    sure if this is due to some issue with my prefs, or some issue with
    the code as it stands now; so I'd appreciate it if someone could check
    out the modeler from trunk and see if the modeler now correctly
    "remembers" a modified output folder.

    Thanks,

    Robert