Re: deprecate cdeploy?

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..oxanemy.com)
Date: Wed Apr 15 2009 - 01:55:17 EDT

    I've never used it, although looking at it now, it could potentially
    be useful.
    Still, I think the common paradigm for handling the situation cdeploy
    is supposed to handle is to setup your build to put the appropriate
    resource files into the jar to begin with, rather than modifying an
    existing jar. *shrug*

    I'm fine with either keeping or dropping it.

    Robert