RE: Initial ROP client query takes way to long

From: Zissis Trabaris (z.trabari..nsysware.com)
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 10:13:27 EDT

    The Cayenne Modeler can't handle it. Hence, we created our own MDA
    modeling environment that can :) I have stress tested the environment to
    upwards of 500,000 tables and impressively the cayenne ROP runtime works
    flawlessly. Of course we have to use our own modeler in design time.
    Since we created our own modeler we are also benefiting from a few
    things that the cayenne modeler does not do such as a tree view
    representation of tables so that you can visual manage table and object
    relationships.

    Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
    Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
    Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
    z.trabari..nsysware.com * www.insysware.com

    CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
    disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
    please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
    you.