SQLResultSetMapping?

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Mon Jun 15 2009 - 15:07:19 EDT

    One of the guys here was trying to use SQLTemplate like stated at:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/sqltemplate-result-mapping.html

    When he tried to import SQLResultSetMapping, he'd get a class not
    found error. He changed his pom.xml to use M5 instead of M6 and it
    worked. Is this behavior expected in M6? In M5, he imports it as
    org.apache.cayenne.query.SQLResultSetMapping.

    Thanks,

    mrg

    PS. I don't have access to the SVN commits from here at work, so I
    can't easily see when it vanished at the moment.