ObjRelationship.isSourceIndependentFromtTarget() is not enough to detect optional relatonship

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 10:54:43 EDT

    Periodically running into bugs with optional to-one relationships when
    people forget to check to-dep-pk checkbox, and end up having
    FaultFailureExceptions. The issue is as old as Cayenne (see for
    instance CAY-132). They way I think we should fix it is by introducing
    another method "ObjRelationship.isOptional()" which is logically not
    the same as 'isSourceIndependentFromtTarget()', for use inside
    DataDomainQueryAction.

    I figured I'd post a note about this, considering how old the issue is.

    Andrus