Re: Circle references

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 04:47:55 EDT

    It is possible to handle the incomplete circle situation, but in case of
    complete circle it becomes very very tricky. Imagine situation
    A1->B->C->A2
    The correct (and only) insert order is A2, C, B, A1. But Cayenne can never
    support this currently, because it is insering all records of one entity at
    once (?).