Progress ODBC/JDBC support

From: Zissis Trabaris (z.trabari..nsysware.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 05:18:51 EDT

    Here is the scenario... I need to map legacy tables from a Progress
    database. I was wondering if I could use an ODBC data source or even the
    Progress supplied JDBC data source? How would the data source factory
    deal with such a configuration? And if not supported, what would I have
    to implement to support this connection type?

    Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
    Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
    Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
    z.trabari..nsysware.com <mailto:%20%20z.trabaris@insysware.com> *
    www.insysware.com <http://www.insysware.com/>

    CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
    disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
    please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
    you.