Re: tests against other databases

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 06:56:47 EST

    On 10/11/09 10:52 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > connection.properties entry is the minimal requirement

    Can we avoid that file somehow so that it can run within Hudson since HSQLDB doesn't need it. I'm not understanding why I'm seeing

       INFO: Invalid connection key 'h2', trying default: internal_embedded_datasource

    Is that due to the missing connection.properties file?

    I've set Hudson up to run all the combinations of databases we give it, just as soon as I solve this problem:

    http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Cayenne/job/Cayenne-trunk/

    Ari

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A