Re: Plans for the future (aka 3.1 roadmap)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 08:53:44 EST

    On Nov 19, 2009, at 3:48 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > * CDO POJO (for the lack of a better name)
    > * CDO generic

    Answering my own question... Actually we can probably use the same set
    of class descriptors for the above 2 choices... CDO POJO and CDO
    generic will use two different superclasses, both implementing the
    same (existing) DataObject interface. Cayenne class descriptors will
    access both types of objects via that interface.

    Andrus