Do we need DTDs?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 27 2009 - 06:54:52 EST

    Hello,

    Do we need those DTDs in src/main/dtd? We already have XSD schema, which is
    a replacement, but it is only for map files (?). The reason I'm asking is
    that for a long time (don't remember, when it started) Eclipse can't
    validate those DTDs and gives me three irritating errors (one in each DTD),
    and I can't find how to turn off that.
    It'd be good if we had XSD for cayenne.xml and driver.xml as well, and
    dropped DTDs (BTW I they are for 1.2 and obsolete anyways).

    Andrey