Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne > Password Encoding

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri Nov 27 2009 - 11:10:33 EST

    On 28/11/09 1:24 AM, Michael Gentry wrote:
    > Well, I've used that feature in production ... as far as I'm
    > concerned, it is done unless bugs are discovered.

    When you get a chance, would you be able to edit this page to reflect the final implementation and move it to the CAYDOC space:

      http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=29725

    I'd do it, but I'm not that familiar with the feature.

    Cheers
    Ari

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A