Re: When can we expect Cayenne 3.0 final?

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 08:56:46 EST

    On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Andrey Razumovsky
    <razumovsky.andre..mail.com> wrote:
    > CAY-1347 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1347> - I could not
    > reproduce. Michael?

    I just tried this with RC2 and the behavior has changed. I suppose it
    is a bit better now. When I entered the invalid qualifier it turned
    the text field a reddish-pink and did NOT save the invalid qualifier
    (or show the model as having been edited), but it didn't report the
    project as being invalid, either. So, it wasn't saving something that
    it couldn't then load again, which is better. :-)

    mrg