Re: When can we expect Cayenne 3.0 final?

From: Dave Dombrosky (dombr..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 01:25:19 EDT

    Is there any possibility of including the encodeAsEJBQL patch from
    CAY-1111 in 3.0? It's not a complete solution for the problem, but it
    does allow you to at least use Persistent objects with a simple PK
    directly in an EJBQLQuery using Expression.toEJBQL(). It's supposed
    to be fully fixed in 3.1M1, but it would be nice to have some expanded
    functionality for now.

    I've had my version of Cayenne patched with it for quite some time,
    and it doesn't seem to cause any problems. Just thought it would be
    nice if other people could easily use it too.

    -Dave