Fwd: Google Summer of Code: Bring out your projects

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 03:52:54 EDT

    While I hoped to participate actively in GSoC this year (including
    promotion of the program among University students here in Belarus),
    it turned out that I am totally out of time now. If anybody else wants
    to be a mentor / has project ideas, please step forward.

    Cheers,
    Andrus

    Begin forwarded message: