Re: When can we expect Cayenne 3.0 final?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2010 - 11:24:40 EDT

    I looked at both and while I think they are real, reproducing them is
    not easy. Also they seem to be minor (i.e. "remove attribute"
    operation works, but maybe a certain state of the model caused it to
    fail). I sent requests for more information for both so hopefully the
    users can help us. If we get more info at a later date, fixes can go
    to 3.0.1 release.

    In the meantime I think we can go ahead with assembling RC3 artifacts.

    Anybody objects to that?

    Andrus