Re: When can we expect Cayenne 3.0 final?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2010 - 16:53:22 EDT

    Ok, some progress actually... Since we got feedback on CAY-1405, I was
    able to fix it. Also created and fixed a rather obscure issue
    (CAY-1409) that came up on the user list. I think we are now really
    ready for RC3. I will build it tomorrow morning.

    Mike, thanks for offering help. I guess I'll build the artifacts
    myself, but will need yours and other's help testing out the build.

    Thanks,
    Andrus